(produced by cold press method)
This oil has been used as a healing oil for thousands of years. The earliest written
evidence of its cultivation and use actually dates back to ancient Egypt. Pharaoh of Egypt
Black cumin oil found in Tutankhamun’s tomb is about 3300 years old. Black cumin oil contains unsaturated fatty acids: linoleic, oleic, palmitic, eicosene, stearic,
alphalinolenic acid, phospholipids, 15th amino acid, carotenoids, vitamins E, D, C, B (B1, B2, B3, B6, B9), various macro and microelements (potassium, sodium, phosphorus, calcium, manganese, iron, zinc, copper, selenium, etc.),
phytosterols (beta-sitosterol, campesterol, stigmasterol, and others), flavonoids, tannins,
polysaccharides and mono (glucose, xylose, etc.), alkaloids, enzymes, saponins, essential oils up to 1.3%
- Powerful natural antioxidant, beneficial effect on muscles and bones
- It has an important role in strengthening the immune system and also has an antibacterial effect
- Breaks down kidney and bladder stones
- Prevents obesity and contributes to slimming
- Lowers the cholesterol level in the blood
- Increases the secretion of breast milk during breastfeeding
- Relieves complications of cold, cough, shortness of breath and jaundice
- Effective in alleviating bronchitis and asthma
- Improves intestinal function by removing harmful bacteria and worms
- Thanks to the thymoquinone contained in the oil, it helps lower blood sugar levels
- The registered clinical results give grounds to consider black cumin oil as an ideal tool for preventing and stopping the development of cancerous tumor cells.
- Improves memory and contributes to the regeneration of body cells
- Contains a large amount of vitamin E, which increases sexual ability in men
- Tests conducted in 2007 in the treatment of epilepsy showed that black cumin water extract significantly reduced muscle tension.
- Keeps hair beautiful and vibrant
Usage and dosages:
- 1 teaspoon in the morning and evening 15 minutes before meals, 1⁄2-1 teaspoon per day for children, then drink water or juice.
- Externally: smear problem areas, drip 1-3 drops into the nose or ears.
- Shake before use. Store in the refrigerator.
NB! Not recommended for ingestion by pregnant women, but can be used externally. It is not recommended for people who have transplanted organs in their body.
The information comes from various aromatherapy books, websites and has also been confirmed in many scientific studies. The information is provided for informational purposes and does not constitute any medical information. The information is not a substitute for diagnosis and treatment by qualified medical professionals. To use essential oils for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.
Ecologically clean. The manufacturer has ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and HALAL certificates. Production is carried out according to GMP standards. Importer: Novapinus OÜ email@example.com; www.novapinus.ee; +372534 9 5517